Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you think of these recipes for Thanksgiving?

This year, I've decided to make a vegetable side dish and a dessert for Thanksgiving dinner? What do you think of these two dishes? Have any better suggestions that would ';wow'; my family?





Vegetable Casserole:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Campbells-S鈥?/a>





Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Double-Laye鈥?/a>What do you think of these recipes for Thanksgiving?
I would change the vegetable casserole for green bean casserole. It is not Thanksgiving at my house without it. Your dessert sounds wonderful. Have a happy Thanksgiving.What do you think of these recipes for Thanksgiving?
The double layer pumpkin cheesecake sounds great, but I'm not too crazy about the veggie casserole.





I can offer you a great alternative, try Broccoli Souffle.


Someone in my family makes it every thanksgiving.


It is incredibly good and there are never any leftovers!


Here's the link to the recipe:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-So鈥?/a>






the veggie casserole is thanksgiving version of fruit cake in my house... me and my brother hate it. i think that link is the recipe my mom uses. adults like it but i dont. i think you should make a batch of Old Fashioned mac and cheese. everyone loves that. and when i say mac and cheese i dont mean the boxed stuff look up recipes for it.





xoxo
oh please invite me over for dinner! lol!! very good recipes. i make key lime pie and sweet potato pies and top them off with whipped cream. yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment