Sunday, December 20, 2009

Did you try any new recipes for Thanksgiving?

How did they turn out. I tried a new jello salad this is my new favorite. A roll recipe that my family agreed was better than any they had ever had from a restaurant or bakery and a yam recipe that was a flop. How about you-Did you try any new recipes for Thanksgiving?
I tried an Ice Cream pie, it sucked. The ice cream was all melty and it tasted weird.Did you try any new recipes for Thanksgiving?
Garlic cake. Tasted exactly the way it sounds.
yeah actually I did, it was mashed sweet potatos with bananas, it was really good
Yes ma'am.


You get ham ((like lunch meat slices)) cream cheese and chives ((optional)) and mix the chives and cream cheese together.Spread that on the ham slices roll them up and YUM great sooo tasty you should try it sometime =] All ingredients cost about 8.00 !
Sweet potatos with marshmellos. I think its gross but my mom swears on it.
i tried a new potato recipe, 'dilly pea and potato casserole'. it came out so good everyone liked it. one other thanksgiving i mad a carrot mousse tart. it came out pretty good. it was a new and different recipe than i usually make
I made vegan recipes for thanksgiving.





I had done some Roasted Orange Cranberry sauce which was a tad over-roasted %26amp; therefore very pungent, still delicious.





I did some wheat rolls too, which I forgot to let rise before baking, so they were DENSE but still good...





I made some vegetable stock or broth not a ';new recipe'; but an alteration of my usual. it was so rich, I had carnivores telling me how good it was... lol...





I did some gravy I'd never tried also, it was rich %26amp; flavorful too. MMmm...





lots of leftovers in the fridge.
No. I went out for dinner with my family and then we went to go see american gangster which was so weird becuz every time i looked up at the screen they had naked ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment