Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help about diabetes for Thanksgiving recipes?

my roommate who have a diabetes. my friend and i would have for pre-thankgiving together but my roommate is a diabetes so i need help what is good recipes for healthy food? i need helpI need help about diabetes for Thanksgiving recipes?
Most diabetics try to keep their carbohydrate intake to a minimum. So it would be good to have something healthy like a big salad or vegetable casserole along with the stuffing and yams and such. Turkey is fine...that's protein. Diabetics can eat carbs; but they must be sure to control the amount every day. Protein and veges...very good for diabetics and others.I need help about diabetes for Thanksgiving recipes?
Your roommate is not '; a diabetes ';. She has diabetes.





People with diabetes can eat anything they want.We must simply count our carbs and adjust our medication.





Try to have your special meal at a meal time not in the middle of the day.That really messes things up for me.





Have fun.
Stay away from carbohydrates (bread and potatoes). Meat (poultry) and above ground vegetables (lettuce, cabbage, parsley, etc) are fine. No fruits though, too much sugar.
All you have to do is type in diabetic recipes . I get loads of help of the net. Enjoy your meal

No comments:

Post a Comment