Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looking for thanksgiving themed baby shower recipes?

I am hosting a baby shower in mid november and it's thanksgiving themed. The cake, decorations and games are done. I'm just looking for some cute appetizer ideas. I found some great ones with brie and Grier BUT the mom to be can't eat those exotic cheeses. Any good ideas?Looking for thanksgiving themed baby shower recipes?
Same for me. I'm due Feb and my baby shower is early December. A menu has been hell to put together, but for app you could have Stuffed Mushrooms, Quiche, Turkey Pinwheels and sparkling cider for the mom to be. Good Luck!Looking for thanksgiving themed baby shower recipes?
pumpkin or squash soup


foccaccia bread


chicken skewers with yellow peppers %26amp; baby tomatoes


ham %26amp; cheese quiche

No comments:

Post a Comment