Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone have some never fail Thanksgiving recipes that I can take to my in-laws?

SOmething different that will wow them....Anyone have some never fail Thanksgiving recipes that I can take to my in-laws?
I have my signature appetizer that I bring everywhere I go and each year, that's what I'm asked to bring! It's a hot spinach artichoke dip.





I promise you will wow the in-laws with this!!!





Ingredients:


one bag of pre-washed spinach leaves


1/2 cup mayo


1 bar/stick of softened cream cheese


1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered


2 bags of shredded parmesan cheese


3-5 cloves of garlic





Directions:


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.


Chop the artichoke hearts and spinach and crush the garlic.


In a square or round oven safe casserole dish, combine all of the ingredients, except for one bag of parmesan cheese. When that is all combined and smoothed over, pour as much parmesan cheese over the top as you would like. I usually use half to 3/4 of the bag.





Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees and then broil on low for about 3-5 minutes to get the cheese nice and brown.





I eat mine with tortilla chips, but you can serve it with crackers or bread too.





Good luck!


Anyone have some never fail Thanksgiving recipes that I can take to my in-laws?
This will WOW them





Baked Corn








3 eggs


1-14 戮 ounce Can Cream Style Corn


1-14 ounce can Eagle brand sweetened milk (low fat or fat free is OK)


Salt %26amp; Pepper to taste


1 Tablespoon corn starch





Separate the eggs and mix all ingredients except egg whites. Beat the egg whites until frothy but not stiff. Fold egg whites into the mixture. Place in a covered 1.6 liter 鈥?2 qt. casserole dish, bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes, remove cover and bake 30 minutes more.



Last year I made Poisoned Apple Pie and everyone loved it.


http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php鈥?/a>





It's fun to make and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment