Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spanish food recipes for Thanksgiving?

I have some puertoricans family members who are waiting for puertorican food tomorrow.. HELP!


Any recipe ideas? I have the arroz con gandules down but what else is there to make?Spanish food recipes for Thanksgiving?
If your up for a challenge, make pasteles. The recipe should be everywhere online. They're delicious and my families favorite. (My mother is Puerto rican, 100%, her whole family is. My father is Italian and loves it as well!)Spanish food recipes for Thanksgiving?
Well my younger brothers family is mexican and they make a spanish stuffing. Find a stuffing recipe and instead of bread use corn tortillas, but fry them before you cut them up. Good luck, hope every thing turns out good for you. Try replacing certain spices with spanish spices for your dishes.
puerto rican food isnt like mexican food. they do eat pork but tend to eat plantains with it.(which are kind of like bananas guess). google plantain/ pork recipes to find something. I have found that the puerto rican food tends to have fruit and not always be as spicy as mexican. But thats me.
  • myspace images
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment