Thursday, January 7, 2010

Halito, anyone who like to have authentic Choctaw Indian recipes for several Amer/Indian dishes/ Thanksgiving?

My ancestors depend upon me to keep the tradition going. As everyone knows, I have 2 sons, 1 daughter... I am the holder of all this information, and am glad to share it, if you like....


I will get right back to you, regarding genuine Chicken n Dumplin's, traditional Turkey, giblets, and dressing, Indian style,


and/or side dishes....and deserts, all with Choctaw cooking, prep...


I offer no cookbook, yet, but andjust traditional Choctaw cooking recipes, that only.........





Happy Thanksgiving, each of you, from an original Indian.........





Interested?Halito, anyone who like to have authentic Choctaw Indian recipes for several Amer/Indian dishes/ Thanksgiving?
yes I am interested, please send it to meHalito, anyone who like to have authentic Choctaw Indian recipes for several Amer/Indian dishes/ Thanksgiving?
I am interested as well! Thank you for offering! : ) Report Abuse

halito sorry about the last comment, but I am interested to.(my iPod wouldn't let me type what I wanted to) if you find the time to send it to me u can send it to joverabree@aol.com Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment