Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do You Get Thanksgiving Recipes From The Food Network?

If so, which show has the best and yummiest?Do You Get Thanksgiving Recipes From The Food Network?
yes...also get them from www.butterball.com...Do You Get Thanksgiving Recipes From The Food Network?
Cherry Glazed Ribs and Spicy Macaroni salad courtesy of Guy Fuirie.
No but what a good idea! Thanks!
No....Mine come from trial and error.....lol


And I use some that were handed down from family.....
no
I used to cook Thanksgiving meals, but not anymore. Too many disasters. Restaurants are open these days which offer a large variety of places to go. No stress, no bickering, no work, no entertaining, no washing dishes %26amp; cleaning up just to get it out all over again. Rachel Ray has a good show on the Food Network. I would get ideas from her, if anyone.
With over 2400 cookbooks no, I get them from my own collection!!!!
Yes, I follow Alton Brown's recipe for brining and roasting a turkey. SUPER YUMMY!
no mine are family recipes, if I did I would use Sandra Lee or Giada, no rachel rae or the fattys paula and the contessa, yuck
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment